10.12.2013

March Against Monsanto

I'm 16 months sober and about to play at a political event protesting the relationship between Monsanto and American politicians. Personally my biggest problem with the situation is that American citizens don't have the option of buying food that doesn't have Monsanto's GMO products in them. 
I generally don't give a damn about political shit, but I do feel that people deserve a choice in weather or not they consume organic food. I guess this is part of my recovery as well as anything else. I have genuine convictions concerning the well being of my countrymen. Thus I believe that my efforts, in part, towards this movement are for the benefit of someone other than myself. Yet another gift of sobriety. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

All thoughts are welcome