8.30.2012

Pissed off

Little shit trying to eat at me

Sobriety is shaky today. I had the devil chasing me in my dreams all night and she was vicious!! I wish I could get through this part of my recovery much quicker. I don't like being alone all the time, living with seven other motherfuckers. I had a conversation with a friend who, brought up old memories unintentionally. I don't blame the friend, it wasn't a malicious conversation. Or a deliberate jab at my psyche. I just need to remember in this process of recovery that I will have to deal with emotions that I haven't had to experience in their entirety. I had a singer do some old ill backstabbing shit, like try to teach another guitar player my music.These things are angering me but my resentments will cause me to relapse, so I must let them go. I hope you are able to do the same thing. I'm off to work, where I will be able to step outside of my own head for a bit. 

I'd like to say hello to the readers that I have in other countries. Addiction knows no boundaries so we are all in this together. May you find peace in sobriety. Feel free to use this as a place where you can communicate with another addict if you have no other place you feel comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All thoughts are welcome