5.02.2013

BODYPAINT

These lyrics are me addressing my addiction. The music seemed appropriate.

In the land of nightmares and bliss filled dreams 
Intimate as shadow, thick as blood, you dwell 
Waiting to catch me should I fall 
Seeking to stumble my shadow, and my vision
I have known you as close as kin
Your kiss is sweet, sweet death.
The cessation of my will.

In fits of orgiastic abandon I taste guilt from your touch
My thirst for just a drop more of the insanity of your love
I rend and tear the landscape you provide
In a mad dash for freedom
Terror and trembling at your absence, my confidence gone
I call to you...you run to me.
Your fire burns me from the inside out.
My companion's lost stare, a reflection of my own emptiness
We run together to find solitude away from solace.

http://xuluprophet.bandcamp.com/track/bodypaint-demo


No comments:

Post a Comment

All thoughts are welcome