8.19.2012

Spent all weekend looking for a healing vibe from within. Through music through art any way it'll take. So many of us are broken human beings, but we didn't start like that we started as children. There is a struggle to not succumb to the idea of hopelessness, and the miasma of despair. Me you and everyone deals sometime with it. Old prejudices, resentments, anger will lead us to not experience new things. Through AA I'm learning some of this, but I have a long way to go before I break even. The music I'm creating right now is helping to keep the clouds away. I am a long way from home, have major life changing surgery coming up, and and early in recovery...feels like alot. This should post in the AM so all of you have a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment

All thoughts are welcome